tail end of dreary winter + rain and gloom of early spring = 1 depressed katrina.
That's when the home improvement projects start percolating in the back of my head.
- The upstairs needs to be completely repainted!
- I should install that light fixture I bought 3 years ago
- The tap in the main bathroom needs to be replaced
- New smoke detectors throughout the house?!
- This laundry room is a disaster
- Ooo.... look at this bedding at west elm...
- I should sew new curtains for the bedroom to match that bedding (that I don't actually have) - something cream coloured with blackout fabric on the back
- and the back deck needs to be stained - or maybe I'll just rip it out and build a new one?
I wonder if I'm the only person who has a summer to do list that is just a little to long to actually cross everything off it? I think half of the items on this year's list were on last year's list as well.